Thursday, February 18, 2010

WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG!

I want to welcome you to this new blog which will be based on the family of Kay B. Steele and Maxine R. Thomas Steele.  It will include stories and histories and a geneology of not only them and their decendents, but also their ancestors.  I welcome any comments and contributions that anyone may have and want to share on this blog. 

One purpose I hope to fulfill is to provide information that will be passed on throughout the coming generations and that these people will be remembered and loved by future generations.

I hope the information provided will be enjoyed and treasured.  Again, welcome!!

7 comments:

  1. This is great. So I hope you will put some good things on here. And it's a wonderful birthday gift to yourself, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you prepared to put Mom and Dad's life stories on here? Also lot's of pictures!! And genealogy? There is so much you can do and make it so special for LOTS of us. I don't think there is a way that we could add to it except through comments, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to put in their stories and lots of pictures yes, and all those things you mentioned, Kathy. I can either accept comments or give those who would be interested in helping with this blog access to it. I sure don't mind that at all. I just want it to be a good source for everyone that would have an interest in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Linda.... You're the best!!! I love it! I'll see what I can get together to put on this. Love it, love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea--I'm excited to see and read things about grandpa and grandma that I didn't know before!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried to sign into the blog but it said I had the wrong password... did you not REALLY want me to get in? Because I almost forgot your birthday? Is that why? Well, I'm sorry. Really. Now can I have the right password?

    ReplyDelete