Tuesday, March 8, 2011

SLICK AIRWAYS

Most of you probably won't remember but Dad worked for a company named Slick Airways in Burbank, CA from October 1948 until August 1953 when we moved back to Idaho Falls, ID (I was 5 yrs. old then so I remember that).  Anyway, I found some info that I thought was interesting and thought I'd share with you.

This is a letter of recommendation from Slick Airways for Dad when he left there.  It's hard to read unless you double click on it to enlarge it.




Then I found this info on Slick Airways that I thought was interesting.  I have some more interesting info about the Slick brothers but I only printed it and don't have it ready to put online.  Sorry.


Hope you can read these.
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. That is really interesting information, Kathy. Thanks for posting. It's those little bits of information that keep adding to the complete picture.

    ReplyDelete